MARAFIE Scholarship Scheme 2022-2023
Note: The last date for the submission of the application is extended till 20th
MFP pleased to announce its 2022-23 scholarship awards for
1. Ph.D (Science five special scholarships known as ABSHAR)
2. Ph.D/M.Phill/ MS (For Natural Science)
3. Bs (IT , Natural Science, Travel $ Tourism,Hospitality Management)
4. Inter to Ph.D
1. Applicant must be a regular student of a public University.
2. Self finanace or private University's students are not eligilible.
3. Five Ph.D special scholarships are reserved for science scholars only.
4. Preference will be given to the most deserving and talented students from Baltistan and
5. Students of Masters level who genuinely deserve and have an excellent academic records (at
least 75% marks for Arts and 70% for Science) will be considered.
6. Syyed Students from Inter to Master level having at least 70% marks in Arts
subjects and 65% in Science subjects will be considered.
7. Each scholarship will be for one year and may be extended further on the basis of academic
performance. Those have to submit renewal application form.
8. Monthly family income must be less then Rs. 55,000/-. ( Not applicable for Ph.Ds students)
9. These scholarships on need cum merit basis.
10. Applicants are required to fill the information through online application process. Requests for
amendment will be entertained after submission of online application, the candidate can amend their
forms any time till last date of submission.
11. Applications will be processed on the basis of online data / information provided by the
12. In case any information is found to be untrue/ misrepresented at any stage; the application will
13. Award of scholarship will only be confirmed after scrutiny process of Scholarship Management
- Submit your application on line.
- You will receive system genrated report through E-Mail that confirms
your application was successful. Attach the same report with your documents and submit in Office of
Marafie office Skardu with in due date.
- Fill the requiredd data and select the relevent category e.g General
Scholarship, Saddat Scholarship and Abshar Scholarship and also fill all required feilds
- Download the application form for Eitam and Submit after verification.
- Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- Incorrect information or concealment of
any information may result in disqualification.
- Applicants must submit an affidavit that he/she does not availing full
scholarship or financial assistance for the same course and at the same time from any other institution.
- Note: You are to enter the requested information in the relevant section
applicable to your award year only.
The following documents are required from the applicant:
- Latest Income certificate or pay slip.
- Fee receipt for the latest semester.
- Paste an attested passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Attested copies of Matriculation,Intermediate, Graduation, Masters,
M.Phill and Ph.D.Level result cards /transcripts.
- Attested copies of National ID Card of applicant or Forn -B of Guardian.
- Fresh bonafide certificate from current department of the university.
- Attested copy of Domicile.
- Submission of a scholarship application in itself does not guarantee the
award of ascholarship.
- Forms without all the required attested documents will not be
- Last submission date:- 15th, Oct 2022.
- Completely filled Form along with all the required documents should reach
to the following Addresses:
1st Floor Eastern Hall, 38/W Khalid Plaza
Blue Area near D Chowk Islamabad
A-2 Islamic Arcade Apposite Safari Park main University
Gulshan Iqbal Karachi
E1-893 Johar Town Lahore
Regional Office Skardu:
Sadpara Road, Satellite Town Skardu
Tel: +92-5815-453130- +92-5815-453172- +92-5815-450786